- MADE IN AMERICA - All our canvas artwork is hand-stretched by our employees in Tomball, Texas. We take pride in doing the work here and doing it right.
- REAL WOOD - We only use real pine 1.5" stretcher bars.
- PREMIUM CANVAS - So much of what goes into the final reproduction depends on the quality and consistency of the canvas. We only use acid-free, heavy canvas, which is not only durable but will not degrade over time. The surface has been specially prepared to accept and hold the inks, allowing them to radiate the brilliant color.
- PREMIUM INKS - The canvas is printed one at a time with the finest UV resistant inks using the latest high-resolution giclee printers. As the ink is laid on the matched and coated canvas, the result is an absolutely opaque, rich and brilliant reproduction. In addition, the UV properties of the ink ensure a fade-resistant, long-lasting beautiful image for decades.
- HAND STRETCHED - To ensure that the canvas remains taught, it is hand stretched around hardwood stretcher bars, fixed using no less than one staple per inch.
Please note: Still Eye Rise is only curating this product and not fulfilling it. We get paid through Amazon’s affiliate marketing program and try our best to source vendors who are consistently applauded for their work. We recommend checking the reviews before purchasing.