- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- WOMEN'S FIT SIZING | this v-neck shirt is contoured for adult women, but is not a junior's cut. It is pre-shrunk, and as it is only 25% cotton, will not shrink significantly in the wash.
- SOFT FABRICS |This top is a silky smooth, lightweight tri-blend made of cotton, polyester, and rayon. This gives it a vintage, retro heathered look and elegant, soft touch. Tag is tearaway.
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California.
Please note: Still Eye Rise is only curating this product and not fulfilling it. We get paid through Amazon’s affiliate marketing program and try our best to source vendors who are consistently applauded for their work. We recommend checking the reviews before purchasing.