A ladies' v-neck t-shirt with a cute print for any woman married to Mr. Know It All.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! No print on backside
- WOMEN'S FIT SIZING | This is a women's cut garment. As no two women's brands are alike, we strongly encourage you to use the sizing chart in the photos to determine your size. If you are on the fence, most customers recommend going up a size.
- SOFT FABRICS | This is a triblend fabric - 50% polyester, 25% ringspun cotton, and 25% rayon. This achieves a soft, smooth, vintage effect fabric with a speckled aesthetic. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Please note: Still Eye Rise is only curating this product and not fulfilling it. We get paid through Amazon’s affiliate marketing program and try our best to source vendors who are consistently applauded for their work. We recommend checking the reviews before purchasing.